1st Meet Reminders/Instructions Sat, June 8th 8:00am
Tomorrow is the big day...our first meet with the Murphey Candler Marlins! Attached is the heat sheet and instructions on how to mark your swimmers arm. Here are some important reminders:
- Swimmers should arrive by no later than 8:00am ready to warm up. Wear designated Briarwood Barracuda team suit.
- Volunteers should arrive at 8:00am and proceed to the concession stand for instructions.
- Bring labeled bottle of water, swim cap and goggles as well as something for them to do between events (cards, games, etc.)
- There will be light concessions for purchase (CASH ONLY).
- Swimmers should have his/her arm marked with event/heat/lane/stroke
(see attached) as well as their first name and age written on back right shoulder.
- Wear his/her Briarwood Barracuda t-shirt (make sure to label it). If you didn’t receive it can be given at the meet.
Reminder, no parents allowed in the bull pen or behind the start blocks!
We will have swim caps for sale ($2.00 per) as well as Briarwood Barracuda tees for purchase. $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for youth (CASH ONLY). Show your
spirit and buy one!
**Our scheduled announcer is not available tomorrow so if anyone is interested in volunteering to announce please let me know at your earliest convenience.
We are monitoring the weather and will send a message if there is any change in meet status or timing.
Thanks so much, we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!